Information About High School Transcripts

Published: 5/15/2024 1:20 PM

The Kentucky Department of Education and the Kentucky Board of Education do not have transcripts for individual students. Individuals interested in acquiring their transcripts should contact their school district's office or their local board of education's office.

If individuals are seeking information from a public or non-public school or district that is now closed, they may contact the Balfour Company at (502) 833-8001 or order transcripts online through Parchment


Rafael Hieatt
Executive Administrative Secretary
Office of the Commissioner of Education
300 Sower Blvd., 5th Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564-3141 Ext. 4814
Fax (502) 564-3049

  • Normal Font Size