Information About College Transcripts

Published: 5/17/2024 4:46 PM


College Transcripts

For college transcripts, individuals should contact their college or university's main office.

Closed College Transcripts

If the college has been closed, reach out to the Council on Postsecondary Education at (502) 573-1555.

Closed Technical College Transcripts

For technical colleges that are now closed, reach out to the Kentucky Department of Professional Licensing at (502) 564-3296.

Closed for-profit college

If the student attended a non-profit college, reach out to the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education at (502) 564-4185.​​

Rafael Hieatt
Executive Administrative Secretary
Office of the Commissioner of Education
300 Sower Blvd., 5th Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564-3141 Ext. 4814
Fax (502) 564-3049

  • Normal Font Size