Education Verification for Colleges

Published: 5/15/2024 1:09 PM

For Education Verification for College, contact the college directly.

If the college has been closed, reach out to the Council on Postsecondary Education at (502) 573-1555. 


Rafael Hieatt
Executive Administrative Secretary
Office of the Commissioner of Education
300 Sower Blvd., 5th Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564-3141 Ext. 4814
Fax (502) 564-3049

  • Normal Font Size